गुजरात खसरा नंबर से जमीन का नक्शा | 7/12 Utara Online Gujarat | Gujarat Land Record | ROR Gujarat | जमीन सर्वे नंबर Gujarat | गुजरात भूमि रिकॉर्ड | भूलेख गुजरात ऑनलाइन | Anyror Gujarat Online | Bhulekh Gujarat – The land records have been computerized by the governments of each state of the country. Similarly, Gujarat Government has also made Gujarat Land Record online and for this a portal has been started named Bhulekh Gujarat Portal.
With the help of this portal, any citizen of the state can take all the information related to their land sitting at their home online. This portal is absolutely free. Friends, in this article we will provide you information about what is Anyror Gujarat, its purpose, benefits etc. So you should read this article till the end.
Bhulekh Gujarat – anyror.gujarat.gov.in
If you want to check the information related to your land, such as 7/12 records, Khasra Khatauni name, then you will not have to go to any government office for this. Rather, you can get all the information related to the land sitting at your house online. In order to make Anyror Rural / Urban Land Record available online to the people of the state, the Gujarat Government has launched the Gujarat Bhulekh Portal.
By going to the official website of Bhulekh Gujarat anyror.gujarat.gov.in, you can check the record of your land online from your mobile phone or laptop and submit your ownership rights on the land.
|Scheme||Bhulekh Gujarat online|
|Launched by||State government scheme|
|Objective||Making land information available to people online|
Purpose and Benefits of Anyror Gujarat
- The main objective of this portal is to make the information of land available to the people online.
- Citizens will no longer have to cut the checks of government offices to get information related to their land, 7/12 Record, Khasra, Khatauni, Bhulekh, Bhu Naksha Gujarat etc.
- Online system will bring transparency in the system.
- Citizens will save both time and money.
- If you are transacting land in Gujarat then with the help of this portal you can find out who is in the name of the land and you can find out the real owner of the land.
- Land documents are very important documents which are used in many types of government and private works.
- Anyror Rural and Urban Land Record is available on this portal.
Services available on Any Ror Portal
With the help of Anyror portal, any citizen of the state can take advantage of many types of services online, which are as follows: –
- Revenue Case Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
- New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
- Nondh No. Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Know Survey No. By Owner Name
Rural Area – Bhulekh Gujarat 7/12 Procedure to view the details of record land
If you are from rural area and want to check Anyror Gujarat 7/12 Land Records online, then you follow the steps given below: –
- For this, you have to first come to the official website of AnyRoR Gujarat. By clicking on this link, you will come to the home page of this website.
- The option of View Land Record – Rural will appear on the home page of the website, click on it. After clicking, the new page will open.
- A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to first choose any one. After that, you have to select District, Taluka, Village. Then enter the captcha code and click on Get Records Details.
- After entering all the details, the page will open in this way in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of View PDF, click on it.
- Clicking on View PDF will open Gujarat 7/12 Record in PDF format in front of you. Which you can also download.
Urban Area – Bhulekh Gujarat 7/12 Procedure to view the record land details
- If you are from urban area and you want to see the land records, then you have to first come to the official website of Anyror Gujarat.
- The option of View Land Record – Urban will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to select all the information sought correctly and then click on Get Records Details.
- After entering all the information, the details of the land will appear in front of you.
Gujarat Property Search Process
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of Any Ror portal.
- The option of Property Search will appear on the home page, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to enter all the information sought correctly and then click on Send Verification Code.
- After clicking, you have to enter the verification code in the specified box. In this way, you can search the property easily.
- In this article, we have given you complete information about Anyror Gujarat. If you want to get more information about Bhulekh Gujarat then you can contact the Revenue Department.
- For this, you have to first come to the official website of the Department of Revenue.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Contact Us, click on it.
- After clicking, the contact details will appear in front of you on the next page.
In this article, we have given you complete information about Anyror Gujarat. If you want to get more information about Bhulekh Gujarat, then you can contact the concerned department. If you liked this article then please share it with your friends. You can follow us on facebook page and on twitter to get similar information.
Bhulekh Gujarat FAQs:
You can check online 7/12 by visiting the official website of anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
You can check the owner of the property through the official website of anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
You can see the land map through the official website of Gujarat Revenue Department https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/