How To Register For Covid Vaccine In India | cowin.gov.in Registration | Covid Vaccine Registration 18+ | Covid Vaccine Registration Online Portal India
Hello friends | In today’s article, we will tell you how you can register yourself for coronavirus vaccine. You do not have to go anywhere to register. Rather, the Government of India has released the covid vaccine registration website cowin.gov.in, with the help of which you can register online.
There is a question in the mind of many people that how to register for Covid Vaccine In India, friends, we will give you complete information about it in this article, so you should read this article till the end.
Co-win Vaccine Registration
Anyone between 18 and 44 years of age can register for a vaccine. You can register through cowin website, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App. The registration process has started from 28th April. You have to register yourself on the cowin.gov.in portal before getting vaccinated and then appoint appointments.
You do not have to pay any kind of fee to register, it is free. With the help of a single mobile number, you can register for a vaccine for a maximum of 4 people. You must have one of your ID proofs for covid vaccine registration.
We will give you some more information about 18 + vaccine registration in India, but first of all, we know how we can register for the Kovid vaccine. We will learn to register through the official website of cowin portal, cowin.gov.in. If you have a mobile or a laptop, the process of registration will be the same, so let’s start.
- Vahan Parivahan
- E Shram Portal Registration
- Jeevan Pramaan Patra, Life Certificate
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Highlights of 18 + Vaccine Registration In India
|Scheme||How To Register For Covid Vaccine In India|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Providing vaccine registration facility to citizens|
Documents for covid vaccine registration
Below we are telling you some documents. With the help of any one of these ID proofs, you can register on the cowin website:-
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- pan card
- Pension passbook
- Npr smart card
- Voter ID (EPIC)
How To Register For Covid Vaccine In India
If you also want to register online for coronavirus vaccine then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of cowin portal cowin.gov.in.
Step 2: The option of Register / Sign In Yourself will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: The new page will open in front of you, which will appear in this way.
Step 4: You will see a box, enter your mobile number in it and click on Get OTP.
Step 5: An OTP will come to your mobile number, enter it in the box, according to the image given below.
Step 6: After entering OTP, click on Verify & Proceed. After clicking, the new page will open.
Step 7: Click on the Register Member option.
Step 8: A form will open in front of you. In this, select photo ID proof, enter the ID number, enter the name, select the gender, enter the year of birth and click on the register.
Step 9: If you want to add another member of the family, then you can add it by clicking on Add Member. Now we have to make a book appointment, click on the schedule for this.
Step 10: Click on Schedule Now.
Step 11: After clicking, a new page will open, which will appear in this way.
Step 12: Enter the PIN code of your area and click on Search.
Step 13: The list of vaccine center will open in front of you on the next page. Select your nearest vaccine center.
Step 14: Now select time and click on Conform.
Step 15: A slip will open in front of you. Download it and take it with you to the vaccine center.
So far we have learned about How To Register For Covid Vaccine In India. Now we know about some important information given about the vaccine registration on the cowin portal:-
- Online registration and appointment is now open for 18 to 44 age group.
- Walk-in registration and appointment facility is currently not available for 18-44 age group, only online appointment can be taken.
- Appointment for Age 18 to 44 is based on slots made available by the private vaccinations centers as well as the respective state government.
- The minimum age for each vaccination center is displayed with the name of the vaccination center. Appointment slots are available where the age displayed is 18+.
- More Appointment slots will soon be offered. If slots are not currently available, please check again after sometime. We request your patience and understanding.
- To add multiple individuals in a single Dose 2 appointment, the vaccine and Dose 1 date must be same.
- The second dose of COVAXIN should be taken between 28 days to 42 days after the first dose. The second dose of COVISHIELD should be taken between 28 days to 56 days after the first dose.
- how to link mobile number with aadhar Card
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Jati Praman Patra Kaise Banaye ?
- Kisan Tractor Yojana
18 + vaccine registration in india
As you may be aware that earlier people above 45 years of age could register for the coronavirus vaccine. But keeping in mind the increasing cases of corona, the government has opened this facility for all people above the age of 18 years. If you are 18 years of age or older, then you can register for covid vaccine. Every Indian adult cowin website can register themselves for vaccination using Arogya Setu App or Umang App.
Verify a vaccination certificate
Once the Covid-19 vaccination is completed, a certificate is issued to the citizens as a proof of vaccination. The vaccination certificate has a secure QR code to protect it against falsification. The genuineness of the certificate can be authenticated from this portal.
Step 1: First of all, come to the cowin website cowin.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on Verify Certificate option.
Step 3: Click on Scan QR Code
Step 4: A notification will prompt you to activate your device’s camera.
Step 5: Then point the camera to the QR code on the certificate issued and scan it.
Step 6: On successful verification, the following will be displayed: –
- Message “Certificate successfully verified”
- Beneficiary Reference ID
- Dose date
- Certificates issued: Provisional / Final
- Vaccination on
Step 7: Tell us that if the certificate is not genuine, “Certificate invalid” will be displayed.
Department login procedure on cowin portal
- First of all, you have to come to the official website.
- The option of Department Login will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
- The login form will be opened in front of you.
- Login by entering the mobile number, password.
Why do I need a vaccination certificate?
A COVID Vaccine Certificate (CVC) issued by the government offers an assurance to the beneficiary on the vaccination, type of vaccine used, and the provisional certificate also provides the next vaccination due. It also is an evidence for the citizen to prove to any entities which may require proof of vaccination specially in case of travel. Vaccination not only protects individuals from disease, but also reduces their risk of spreading the virus. Therefore, there could be a requirement in future to produce certificate for certain kind of social interactions and international travel.
In this context the certificate issued by Co-WIN has built in security features to guarantee genuineness of the certificate which can be digitally verified using approved utilities which are provided in Co-WIN portal.
Check your nearest vaccination center and slots availability
If you want to check the nearest vaccination center and slots availability, then follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of cowin portal cowin.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can search with the help of search by PIN and search by district.
- E Gram Swaraj Portal
- Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021
- Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
- Toll Free Number: 1075
Whom do I contact in case of side effects from vaccination?
- You can contact on any of the following details:
- a. Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll free- 1075)
- b. Technical Helpline Number: 0120-4473222
- c. Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
- You may also contact the Vaccination Centre where you took vaccination, for advice.
Friends, in this article, we have given you complete information about 18 + Vaccine Registration in India, How to Register for Covid Vaccine In India. If you want to know more about it, you can write us in the comment below. If you have found this article informative, then please share it so that maximum number of people can get the benefit of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. There is no authorised mobile app for registering for vaccination in India except Aarogya Setu. You need to log into the Co-WIN portal. Alternatively, you can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App.
Ans. All citizens aged 18 years and above can register for vaccination.
Ans. Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
Ans. No. There is no registration charge.
Ans. Yes. It is recommended that both doses of vaccine should be taken for realising the full benefit of vaccination. Both doses must be of the same vaccine type.
Ans. It is recommended that the 2nd dose of COVAXIN should be administered in the interval of 4 to 6 weeks from the date of 1st dose administration. For COVISHIELD the recommended interval is 4 to 8 weeks while an interval of 6 to 8 weeks gives an enhanced protection. You may choose the date of 2nd dose vaccination as per your convenience.
Ans. No. You have to take an appointment for the 2nd dose vaccination. The Co-WIN system will help you book an appointment in a Vaccination Centre where the same vaccine is being administered as the vaccine type (COVAXIN or COVISHIELD) of the 1st dose.