Tnreginet Portal: Hello Friends | If you are from Tamil Nadu then this article is for you. The Tamil Nadu government is coming up with several types of beneficial schemes from time to time to provide benefits of online services to the citizens of the state.
The government has now launched a new portal. With the help of this portal, you can take advantage of many types of services of the state online and apply for them online. In this article, we will provide you complete information about Tnreginet Registration 2023, so you read this article till the end.
tnreginet.gov.in – Tnreginet Portal
This portal has been created and monitored by the Tata Consultancy Services Limited for the Government of Tamil Nadu. This government portal has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government to promote Digital India. For services like marriage, birth, death, firm, chit fund etc., you can register online on this portal.
You can get information related to many types of categories like stamp duty and registration fee through this portal. You can get information about property valuation through TNREGINET. If you also want to take advantage of the services available on this portal, then you will have to register on its official website tnreginet.gov.in.
|Scheme||Inspector General of Registration (IGRS)|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Providing services of citizens online|
List of services available on Tamilnadu Tnreginet Portal
You can avail many types of services through this portal, which is as follows:
- Date of Death application
- Online EC Status Check and more
- Citizen Registration under TNREGINET
- Guideline Value & Property Valuation
- Marriage certificate Application
- Online Certified Documents
- Chits documents
- TNREGINET Online EC
- Society Documents
- Date of Birth Application
Tnreginet Registration Process
If you also want to register on this portal, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to visit the official website of this portal tnreginet.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page of the website, the option of user registration will appear in the option of registration, click on it.
Step 3: The registration form will open on the next page. From here you first have to read the information given in Note and Password Hint correctly.
Step 4: After this, all the information sought in the form such as User Type, User Name, Password, Personal Details, Address, Other Details, etc. is to be entered correctly and click on the option of complete registration.
Step 5: In this way your registration process will be completed.
TNREGINET Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (Tn Ec)
Whenever a property is bought or sold, it is important to know that there are no legal complications of any kind on that property. In this case, Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate helps you that no financial or legal charges have been levied on the property. The duty on Tn Ec depends on the area of the property and the state government that governs it, which may vary.
Now you can search for Encumbrance Certificate (Tn Ec) with the help of TNREGINET portal started by Tamil Nadu government. To know about how you can search Encumbrance Certificate (Tn Ec), follow the steps given below.
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (Tn Ec) Application Process
If you want to apply for Tn Ec online then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of tnreginet.gov.in portal.
Step 2: After visiting this portal, first register yourself, then login with the help of username and password.
Step 3: After login, you will see the option of Encumbrance Certificate, click on it.
Step 4: Then click on the option of Apply Online.
Step 5: The form will open in front of you, enter the requested information correctly, upload your documents and submit the form.
Step 6: After submitting the form, take a print out of it for your convenience.
How to find Encumbrance Certificate
- First of all, visit the official website of tnreginet.gov.in portal.
- After that, the option of View EC will appear in the option of Encumbrance Certificate in the option of E-services, click on it.
- On the next page, a form will open in front of you. Enter all the information sought in this form and click on the search.
- After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
Tnreginet Guideline value search process
Step 1: First of all, come to the official website of the portal.
Step 2: On the home page you will see the form of GUIDELINE SEARCH like this.
Step 3: Enter the information sought in this form, Zone, Sub Registrar Office, Village and Street Name correctly and click on submit. After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
Procedure for applying for a document
- First of all, come to the official website.
- Login after coming to the portal.
- On the option of CREATE APPLICATION on the home page, the option of Create Document will appear. Click on it.
- The form will open in front of you on the next page. Enter the exact information asked in it, upload your documents and submit the form.
- For your convenience, take a print out of the application form.
Process to know the status of the document
- For this, first come to the official website of tnreginet.gov.in.
- The option of Documents Status will appear in the option of More on the home page of the website, click on it.
- New page will open.
- After coming to this page, you can check the documents status with the help of Temporary Deed Number, Pending Number and Registration Number.
Know your jurisdiction
Step 1: For this, you have to first come to the official website of tnreginet portal.
Step 2: On the home page, you will see a form in KNOW YOUR JURISDICTION.
Step 3: Enter Street Name and Village Name in this form and click Submit.
Step 4: After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
Tnreginet login process
If you want to login on this portal, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, come to the official website of tnreginet.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page, you will see the login form in this way:
Step 3: You can login by entering username, password and captcha code in this form.
Firm Registration Dashboard Viewing Process
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of this portal.
- The option of Firm Registration Dashboard will appear in the option of More on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking, the dashboard will open in front of you on the next page.
Tnreginet Stamp Duty Rates 2023
|Events||Stamp Duty Applicable||Registration Fees of The Amount|
|Gift Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Exchange Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Mortgage Registration||1% of the loan amount||1%|
|Selling Agreement||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Mortgage Possession||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Cancellation Charges||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|Partition Dees (non-family members)||4% of the property for separated shares||1%|
|General Power of Attorney to sell immovable property||Rs. 100||Rs. 10,000 for property registration|
|A general power of attorney to sell movable property & others||Rs. 100||Rs. 50|
|Settlement Deed (in Favour of Family Members)||1% on the value of the property||1%|
|Lease Deed (below 30 years)||1% of the total amount of the rent, premium, fine, etc.||1%|
|Trust Registration||Rs. 180||1% of the amount|
- No.100, Santhome High Road, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India
- Contact Details:
- Telephone: 044-24640160, Fax: 044-24642774