Biju Pakka Ghar List Odisha : If you are from Odisha state then this article is for you. Biju Pakka Ghar List 2022 has been released by Odisha Government. The main objective of this scheme is to provide pucca houses to the poor families of the state. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply for it.
In this article, we will give you the process of watching Biju Pakka Ghar List 2022 online, the process of applying in this scheme and all the information related to this scheme, so you should read this article till the end.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022
This scheme has been started by the Government of Odisha for the people of rural areas of the state. The benefit of this scheme is given to those people who have kacha houses. The government will provide pucca houses to such people under this scheme. There are several types of specialties of this scheme.
Even today there are families in the state who do not have a pucca house yet, they are forced to live in a raw house. The government will provide such houses to people under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022 (BPGY). Any person of the state who is eligible for this scheme can apply in this scheme.
|Scheme||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||By Odisha Government|
|Objective||Provide a solid home to people|
BPGY Odisha 2022
Under the scheme notification, the pucca house and the cacha house are tested as follows:
- Kutcha house check : The houses made of mud, unbalanced bricks, grass, reeds, stones, etc. are placed in the category of raw house.
- Check out pucca house : The life of a pucca house must be at least 30 years old.
- Wall materials made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, wood etc.Foundations, roofs, walls made of permanent materials
Eligibility criteria of biju pakka ghar online apply
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- Only the person who has a raw house is eligible for this scheme.
- If the applicant has a pucca house anywhere, then he cannot apply under this scheme.
- All the economically weaker sections of the state can apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- bonafide certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Housing certificate
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport size photo
Procedure to apply in biju pakka ghar scheme
If you also want to take advantage of this plan and want to apply, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
Step 2: The option of the application form will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: Then you will see the application form. Download it in PDF format and print out the application form.
Step 4: Enter all the information sought in this form such as personal details, income statement, address details and other important details etc.
Step 5: Upload your documents and submit the form. Now you have to login.
Step 1: First of all come to the official website.
Step 2: Login option will appear on the home page, click on it.
Step 3: The login form will be opened in front of you.
Step 4: Enter the username and password in it, then click on login. You can login in this way.
Installments offered under the scheme
- First installment – When the order for the work is issued, the first installment is Rs. 20,000.
- Second installment – In the second installment, an amount of Rs 35000 is given for IAP districts and Rs 30000 for non-IAP districts when the construction work is at a lump sum level.
- Third installment – 45000 is given for IAP districts and 40000 for non-IAP districts when construction works come up to the roof.
- Fourth installment – When the construction work is completed with the toilet and the beneficiary will stay in that house then the final installment of Rs 30,000 will be given.
- Drowning in rivers / seas
- Scheduled Tribe beneficiaries and other traditional forest dwellers perform 2006 works.
- People affected by occupational disease
- Whose houses have been completely damaged by natural or man-made disaster
- Extremely poor, weak and eligible household
- SECC 2011 Registered Kutch Homes
Purpose and benefits of biju pakka ghar yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to get those people who have kutcha houses into pucca houses.
- This scheme has been started for the people of rural areas.
- Construction work of the house will not be done to contractors.
- The minimum carpet area under BPGY is 25 square meters.
- The Odisha government will run biju pakka ghar yojana.
- Under this scheme the roofing material should be of RCC.
- The benefit given under the scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account through DBT.
Selection process in this scheme
In this scheme, a district level committee will be formed for the selection of the beneficiaries. This committee will approve the list of beneficiaries under this scheme and will send this list to the District Collector. District collectors will inform this list to BDO.
Under the scheme, if the district level committee does not provide the list at the scheduled time, then the district collector has the power to approve the list available to him and inform the BDO. Then a final list will be prepared which will be published at the respective Gram Panchayat / Block Headquarters. This list will be made available on DRDA website and State Rural Housing Portal.
Features of biju pakka ghar yojana
- BDO is required to inspect 10% of the houses constructed under the scheme.
- 1% of the households will be inspected by the district-level officer.
- 10% of the households in the district will be inspected by APD (RH).
- The scheme will be monitored through Awaassoft software to see if the scheme is being implemented properly.
- BDO needs to update the time-bound progress of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Awsoft.
- Under bpgy, if a beneficiary is constructing a big house, then it will be necessary to complete the core house with a carpet area of 25 square meters.
- The scheme has two main components – BPGY (General) and BPGY (Special).
- Funds will be allocated between these two as 90:10.
Implementation of BPGY
- Under this scheme, the house will be allotted in the name of the female head of the family.
- If there is no female head in the family, then Maken will be allotted in the name of the male head.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary is required to make himself a home.
- If the house constructed under BPGY is in the name of a member of the family, it will be necessary to give a No Objection Certificate by the landlord.
- All the Panchayat Samiti will be the implementing agency in this scheme. The Panchayat Samiti will work under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad.
- Many types of designs like bathroom, kitchen, toilet will be given to the beneficiary.
- The house to be built under biju pakka ghar yojana will be constructed based on the climatic condition.
- The disabled person will be allotted Maken under the quota.
- If the beneficiary is not able to oversee the construction of the house, then in this case the construction of the house will be taken as part of a mason training program. Or else it will be done by reputed agencies with the approval of the Collector.
- Contractors will not be involved in construction work in BPGY.
Biju pakka ghar list 2022 viewing process
If you have applied in this scheme and you want to see your name in the list, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all you have to come to its official website.
Step 2: On the home page, you will see the option of beneficiary list, click on it.
Step 3: The new page will open in front of you. You will see four options on this page.
Step 4: You can choose any option you like.
Step 5: Then enter all the information sought. After entering all the information, the list will open in front of you. You can download this list.
Entitlement Card Holder Viewing Process
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Entitlement Card Holder, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you. In this, information sought such as District, Block, Panchyat, Village, Category is to be selected.
- After entering all the information, click on Search. After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
Reports Viewing Process
- Come to the official website of this scheme.
- The option of Reports will appear in the MIS Login option, click on it.
- After clicking, the reports will appear in front of you on the next page.
Procedure for viewing details of building a house in BPGY
Step 1: First of all you have to come to the official website of biju pakka ghar yojana.
Step 2: Option of my house will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: A form will open in front of you. In this, you have to select District, Block, Panchayat, Village.
Step 4: After entering all the information, the details will appear in front of you.
- Toll Free Number – 155-237
In this article, we have given you complete information about Biju Pakka Ghar List 2022. For more information about this scheme, you can contact the BPGY helpline number or you can write us in the comment. If you like this article, then you should share this article.