E district Odisha Certificate Download : Hello friends | In order to provide convenience to the citizens of the state, the Odisha government is launching several types of portals from time to time. Today, we will give you information about a new portal called E-district Odisha. With the help of this portal, you can get different types of certificates. In this article, we will tell you how you can do e district odisha certificate download, so you should read this article till the end.
E District Odisha Portal
Services are provided to the citizens in the most efficient manner through the e-district portal. Government of Odisha has started this portal to provide e-services to the citizens. Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has launched this portal under the 5t model on 28 December 2019. Many types of certificates such as Resident Certificate, Income Certificate, Guardianship Certificate, Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe Certificate etc. can be obtained through this portal.
Integrated and uninterrupted delivery of citizen services through automation, back-end digitization, integration and process redesign by the district administration to provide services to citizens through the edistrict odisha portal. To avail the services available on this portal, you have to apply on the E District Odisha portal. It is a good decision by the government to make the country digital.
|Scheme||E-district Odisha certificate download|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Providing benefits of e-services to citizens|
E district odisha certificate download
For many types of certificates like income and property certificate, legal heir certificate, OBC certificate, SEBC certificate etc. you can register on this portal. Apart from this, you can also apply for this by visiting your nearest public service center.
Let me tell you that for the functioning of this portal, the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and the Government of India are responsible. There is no charge of any kind from the government to get these certificates.
Now you will not have to go to any government office for these certificates, rather you can get them from online mode. In this article, we will give you complete information about E District Odisha, how you can take advantage of this portal and download the Edistrict odisha certificate.
E-district Odisha Services List
Through this portal, citizens can avail many types of services, which are as follows:
|Revenue & Disaster Management Department||Resident Certificate|
Scheduled Caste Certificate
Scheduled Tribe Certificate
Income and Asset Certificate
Legal Heir Certificate
|Directorate of Horticulture||Seed License (District)|
Seed License (State)
Nursery Registration System
|Energy Department||Candidates Qualified In The Examination For Issuance Of Scc,|
Candidates qualified in the examination for issuance of Workman Permit,
Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer Authorisation on Examination basis,
New Contractor License,
Renewal Of Contractor License,
Temporary Contractor License,
Workman Permit on Exemption basis,
Time Extension Of Temporary Contractor License,
Renewal of Supervisor Certificate Of Competency,
Renewal of Workman Permit,
Supervisor Certificate of Competency on exemption basis,
Approval for DG Set Installation,
Approval for DG Set Installation on Emergency Basis,
Inspection of Electrical Installation Other Than DG Sets,
Inspection of Electrical Installation Other Than DG Sets on Emergency Basis,
Renewal of Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer Certificate,
Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer Authorisation on Examination basis,
Filling of Quarterly Return By Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer,
Drawing Approval Of Electrical Works Installation,
Testing of Insulation Tester and Earth Tester,
Testing Of Single Phase Energy Meter/ CT (up to 650 V) PT (up to 33 KV)/ Transformer Oil,
Testing of Three Phase Energy Meter/CT above 650V/PT above 33KV
|Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services||Animal Health Certificate Under The ARD Sector|
Support to Farmers for setting up Sheep/ Goat/Broiler/Pig Units
Postmortem Reports and Insurance Documents for insurance claim of animals
|Directorate of Fisheries||Registration certificate and fishing license under OMFRA|
Renewal of fishing license under OMFRA
|Odia Language Literature & Culture Department||Ravindra Mandap Booking|
Utkal Mandap Booking
BhanjaKala Mandap Booking
|Health & Family Welfare||PC & PNDT|
|Higher Education||Authentication of Original Educational Qualification|
|School and Mass Education||Issue of Duplicate Marksheet (CHSE)|
Authentication of Original Certificate OR Marksheet
Issue Of Provisional Certificates
Procedure for applying for E district odisha certificate
If you also want to take advantage of the services available on this portal and want to apply for a certificate, then you have to first get registered on this portal. For this follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this portal, edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of login, click on it.
- Below the login form, you will see the option of Register HERE, click on it.
- The registration form will open in front of you. In this, enter all the information sought, such as name, mobile number, email id etc. correctly and click on submit.
- Now you have to come to the login form and login with the help of username and password.
- After successful login, you have to click on the certificate for which you want to apply.
- The application form for that certificate will be opened in front of you. All the information sought in this is to be entered accurately, upload your documents and submit the form.
Odishae district status check
If you want to see the status of your application, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all you have to come to the official website of this portal.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Check Your Application Status, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you. Where you can check the status of your application with the help of your Application Reference Number.
Summary Report Viewing Process
- For this, first of all, come to the official website of edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- The option of Summary Report will appear on the home page, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you, in which you have to select the date.
- After that click on Get Report, after clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
E district odisha certificate verification
If you want to do certificate verification, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of e district odisha portal.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Verify your Certificate, click on it.
- A form will open in front of you. In that, you have to enter Enter Application Reference Number and Enter Token and click on Get Certificate.
If you want to get more information about the Odisha e-district portal, then you can contact the helpline number given below.
- Email ID: ecertificate[dot]rdm[at]odisha[dot]gov[dot]in
- Toll Free No. 1800-121-8242
Friends, in this article, we have given you complete information about E District Odisha (edistrict.odisha.gov.in). If you want to get more information about this portal, you can contact its helpline number. If you like this article, please share this article and follow our Facebook page to get similar information.