maharashtra police covid e pass website | maharashtra government covid e pass online | maharashtra e pass for lockdown | Epass Maharashtra Apply
Keeping in mind the growing issues of Corona, the Government of Maharashtra has made the covid 19 epass necessary. For those who want to start inter-city or inter-state travel, maharashtra e pass is necessary. Not everyone can apply for e pass. Eligibility has been kept for this. The Maharashtra government has also launched an official portal for online registration. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Epass Maharashtra Apply, so you should read this article till the end.
covid19.mhpolice.in – Epass maharashtra police online
Let me tell you that last year two types of passes were issued during lockdown. In which one was for the inter-city and the other for the inter-state.
This year, people who are working under the financial sector, government sector or any other essential service sector within the city, need to carry an identity card.
If any person of any class is traveling on a public holiday or weekend, then it is necessary to provide any type of document to prove that he has been called to the workplace.
Therefore, the Maharashtra government has released the online portal covid19.mhpolice.in for Epass Maharashtra Apply so that people do not have any kind of trouble.
Highlights of Epass for maharashtra
|Scheme||Maharashtra e pass for lockdown|
|Objective||Providing e pass to people|
Things to note about Maharashtra e pass
- If you have internet, you can apply for COVID E-Pass for Inter-State and Inter-District Travel by visiting its official website covid19.mhpolice.in with the help of your mobile phone.
- If you do not have internet, then you will have to go to your nearest police station and from there you will have to apply for e-pass.
- If you have already applied for an e-pass, then you can check the online maharashtra e pass status through the official website and download the e-pass.
- After going to the police station and registering online, you will have to take the necessary documents.
- Application form should be filled in English only.
- After submitting the application, you will receive a token ID. Save it, and use it to check the status of your application.
- Copying, misusing or using it after a valid date or without authorization is a punishable offense.
People who are providing essential services such as government employees, doctors, nurses, police, food delivery etc. cannot apply for Epass for maharashtra, because these people are allowed to travel and they have their identity card It will be necessary to show. Those who do not fall in this category can apply for an e-pass in case of emergency such as marriage or death in the family.
To register, you have to provide some documents which are as follows:
- Doctor’s certificate in case of medical emergency or death certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- The size of the photo should not exceed 200 KB and the size of the relevant document should not exceed 1 MB.
Who approves Epass Maharashtra?
The right of approval or rejection of e-pass is exclusively with the concerned District Superintendent of Police Office and Regional Deputy Commissioner Office in cities.
Maharashtra E Pass Registration Process
If you also want to register online for Maharashtra e-pass, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of covid19.mhpolice.in.
Step 2: Click on Apply For Pass Here option.
Step 3: Select Yes or No.
Step 4: After that the registration form will open in front of you.
Step 5: Enter all the information sought in this form correctly and submit the form. After submitting, you will get the registration number which you have to keep safe with you.
Maharashtra E pass check pass / Download pass
If you want to check the status of e-pass or you want to download e-pass, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all come to its official website.
Step 2: The option of Check Status / Download Pass will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: Enter token id and click on submit. After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
In this article, we have told you how you can register for Epass Maharashtra Apply online and also have given information about how you can download your e-pass. If you have found this article informative, please share it so that more and more people can be helped.