kerala e pass covid jagratha | covid 19 jagratha kerala e pass | covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in registration
jagratha kerala pass – Hello friends | In today’s article, we will provide you information about Kerala E Pass. As friends you know that the second wave of Covid-19 is more dangerous than the first one. There is a lockdown in every state of the country. In this way, Covid-19 E Pass been made necessary for those who want to hang out. If you also want to get this pass, then you can register for it online, we will tell you the entire process of Kerala E Pass Apply Online in this article, so you read this article till the end.
An online portal has been started by the Government of Kerala for online registration for e-pass. You can apply for this by visiting its official website covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. Through the covid 19 jagratha portal, you can get information about the occupancy status and availability of hospital beds and ICUs.
With this, if you have already applied for kerala e pass, then you can check kerala epass status online through this portal. Keeping in mind the increasing cases of Corona, the state government has locked the weekend and night.
Highlights of jagratha kerala pass
|Scheme||covid 19 jagratha kerala e pass|
|Launched by||government of kerala|
|Objective||Providing e-pass facility to people|
kerala entry pass
Coronavirus cases are increasing day by day. In this way, if you want to enter Kerala, then you must have a kerala entry pass. To get it, you have to go to the official website of covid-19 jagratha e pass and register. covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in is a government portal that works for covid-19. Through this portal, welfare measures and transparency are ensured to the people.
Covid-19 Jagratha is the only portal that issues lockdown e-pass. Due to which it is also called Kerala Movement jagratha ePass. Not everyone can do Kerala E Pass Apply Online, for this also some eligibility has been kept, which you have to follow.
About Covid-19 Jagratha portal
Covid19jagratha is a comprehensive solution for effective daily reporting/monitoring of the quarantine and health status of the people under surveillance by Field Health Workers like PHN/JHI/Asha (Ward RRT) and provision of health service through tele consultation and referral by Medical Officers based on the reports available in the system.
This portal is designed for disseminating information related to Covid 19 for public and provisions for accessing emergency services for public.
This platform can be used to generate simplified daily report on welfare measures initiated by the District Administration for public who are provided with support during lock down like support to elderly people, migrant labourers, Public Distribution system.
This is also a one stop platform for the public to avail emergency services and information related to Covid19 and ensures transparency and quality in public service and welfare measures.
This Covid19 information and management solution is conceptualized and designed by District Administration Kozhikode engaging District NIC and IT Mission teams,
People related to medical line, pharmaceuticals or essential goods can register for this covid 19 pass. There are many types of covid 19 e pass too. The movement e-pass is the one in which you can decide the distance.
Emergency e-pass is one that you can take with you at the time of emergency. People are advised that you should not leave the house without any work, but if you still need to get out then you must have kerala curfew pass.
All grocery traders, milk vendors, and chemists can apply online for the curfew pass. Movement passes are being issued to people involved in essential services or any other emergency.
Kerala E Pass Apply Online Registration Process
If you also want to get kerala curfew pass and you want to register for it, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of Covid-19 Jagratha portal covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
Step 2: The option of Event Register will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number on the next page, add your number and add captcha code.
Step 4: Intercept the OTP that will come on your mobile number. After this, the new page will open.
Step 5: After that some guidelines will come in front of you.
Step 6: Then enter all the required information correctly such as applicants’ names, government ID, applicant’s personal details, reason for traveling, date of travel, date of return, number of people to travel, places or institute To travel by etc.
Step 7: After entering all the information, click on save. Your status will be sent to your registered mobile number. In this way, you can register online for e-pass.
Kerala Epass Status Check Process
If you want to check the status of your application, then follow the steps given below: –
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of Covid-19 Jagratha.
Step 2: On the home page of the website, the option of Track Your Application will appear in the option of Citizen, click on it.
Step 3: With the help of your own mobile number on the new page, you can check the status of your application.
Domestic Entry Registration Process
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
Step 2: The option of Domestic Entry will appear in the citizen’s option, click on it.
Step 3: You have been given some information on the new page, which is as follows:
- Those who are not registered in NORKA can only register with this option.
- Choose Other Special train option if no desired train showing. Leave Seat number, PNR number, Coach blank
- To Reschedule/Modify your registration click here
- If you are already registered and not receiving permit link SMS you can download from here
Step 4: You will see a box, enter mobile number in it, OTP will enter it and click on Verify.
Step 5: The registration form will open in front of you. Enter the information sought in it right and click submit.
International Entry Registration Process
- For this, you have to first come to the official website of Covid-19 Jagratha.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of international entry in Citizen’s option, click on it.
- Enter the mobile number and email ID on the next page and click on Verify.
- After that the new page will open.
- Enter the exact information requested on the new page and click submit.
This is a Self Declaration for local travel and it cannot be used to cross the District borders. Please note that frivolous self-declaration and violation of self-declaration will be viewed seriously and strict action will be taken.
Short/Regular Visit Registration Process
- First of all, go to the official website
- The option of Short / Regular Visit Registration will appear in the Citizen’s option, click on it.
- Some information is given on the new which is as follows:
- Short visit is allowed for only 8 days.
- Regular visit is allowed for only 6 months.
- Visit to place other than entered here is not permitted.
- If you are already registered and not receiving permit link SMS you can download from here
- After that enter the mobile number in the box and verify.
- New page will open. Enter the requested information correctly and click submit.
Registration for Covid Brigade
If you want to register for Covid Brigade then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of Covid-19 Jagratha at covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
Step 2: Covid Brigade’s option will appear on the home page, click on it.
Step 3: You will see some information on the new page which is as follows:
- As the number of confirmed novel coronavirus cases in Kerala continues to rise, we are in a mission mode to fight the pandemic.
- Covid management requires large human resources at various levels of public health system including hospitals, CFLTCs, care centres, Surveillance and monitoring system. Corona First Line Treatment Centers with more than 50,000 beds have been started in record time to meet the demand for treatment and care facilities.
- To power the human resources in CFLTCs, hospitals and Public Health System we are now constituting Covid Brigade which is a group of Health Care Workers and Volunteers to be trained for intensifying the fight against the Covid-19.
- The Covid Brigade have a significant role in handling the situation and coming out of this difficult time. Let’s join hands in people’s fight against Covid. Register yourself to be part of the Covid Brigade.
Step 4: A box will open in front of you. Enter the mobile number and verify it.
Step 5: On the next page, enter the information sought in the form correctly and submit the form.
Boat/Vessel Operation Permit Registration
- For this, you have to first come to the official website of covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
- Option of Boat / Vessel Registration will be visible in the option of Business Owners, click on it.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number and click on Verify.
- After that a form will open in front of you, enter all the information asked in it correctly and submit the form.
If you are facing any kind of problem in making Kerala E Pass, then you can also contact the concerned department. Follow the steps given below to contact the concerned department:
- For this, you have to first come to the official website of Covid-19 Jagratha Government of Kerala.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Emergency Oxygen War Room and Control Room option in the helpline option.
- As soon as you click on one of these options, the list of helpline numbers will be opened in front of you.
- You can get more information by contacting these numbers.
In this article, we have given you information about Kerala E Pass Apply Online. How can you register for Kovid e pass and together we have given you information about Covid-19 Jagratha in this article. If you have found this article informative, then please share it. If you want to know more about covid 19 jagratha kerala e pass, then you can write us in the comment below.