Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023 | Self Declaration Form For Widow Pension Delhi | Delhi Widow Pension Form PDF | दिल्ली विडो पेंशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड | Delhi Widow Pension – Hello Friends | Today we will give you information about the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme. If you are a widow and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply for it.
Under the Widow Pension Scheme, a certain amount of assistance is given every month by the Delhi Government to the beneficiary women. In this article, we will tell you about the procedure for applying for Widow Pension Delhi 2023, eligibility for it, document required etc., so you should read this article till the end.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
This pension amount is given by the Women and Child Development Department. The beneficiary woman is given a monthly pension of Rs 2500 per month. Widow’s daughter’s wedding (WDM) is given up to 1 lakh rupees. The amount to be paid to the beneficiary is sent to the beneficiary’s bank account on a quarterly basis through the ECS of RBI or PFMS. All widowed women of 18 years of age or above can apply in Widow Pension Delhi 2023.
Highlights of Widow Pension
|Scheme||Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Objective||Financial assistance to widow women|
Objective of Widow Pension
The main objective of this scheme is to provide social security through lifelong financial assistance to widows, divorced, separated, abandoned, deserted or destitute women above 18 years of age who have no adequate means of subsistence and are poor, The needy and the weak are to help them financially. After the death of the husband, the woman becomes destitute, so the government has started this type of government scheme to provide financial help to the widow woman and her daughter. Beneficiary woman will be paid help from next month of application.
Widow Pension Delhi Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Self-declaration stating that the beneficiary does not receive any other pension
- Address proof
- Death certificate of husband
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank account passbook
Widow Pension Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant women should be permanent residents of Delhi.
- The age of the woman should be from 18 years to 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s woman’s family should be 1 lakh rupees or less.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Registration
If you also want to take advantage of widow pension scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of e district delhi.
Step 2: New user option will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 3: A form will open in front of you. In this, select Document Type, enter the document number, enter the captcha code and click on Continue.
Step 4: The username and password will be sent to your mobile number. Now you have to login.
Step 5: The option of Registered Users Login will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
Step 6: Login by entering username, password and captcha code.
Step 7: The option of the application for the widow pension scheme will appear in the option of services, click on it.
Step 8: Enter all the information sought in the form correctly, upload your documents and submit the form.
Widow pension delhi status check 2023
Step 1: Visit the official website of e district delhi portal.
Step 2: The option of Track your application will appear on the home page, click on it.
Step 3: Now some information has to be entered which is as follows: –
- Select Department
- Applied For
- Enter Application No
- Enter Applicant Name
Step 4: Intercept the CAPTCHA code and click on Search. Details will come before you.
Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme Delhi
This scheme is run by the government to financially help the daughters of widowed women. To provide financial assistance to poor widows for the performance of their daughters’ marriage (up to two daughters). To provide financial assistance to parents of an orphaned girl’s home / institutions or foster parents for her marriage. Under the Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme, one time grant is given to the beneficiary.
Under this scheme, assistance of Rs. 30,000 is given to the beneficiary. The amount given to the beneficiary is directly transferred to his bank account. Married to a widowed daughter should not be less than 18 years of age. The grant is given for the marriage of a maximum of 2 daughters.The application form is available in the district offices.
Eligibility for Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme
- Poor widows are given financial assistance for the marriage of their daughters.
- Assistance will be given for the marriage of maximum 2 daughters.
- The applicant has been living in Delhi for more than 5 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 60,000.
- Applicant applying must have a bank account.
- The applicant is not getting any pension from Central Government / State Government / MCD and / or NDMC or any other source.
Complaint filing process
- Come to the official website.
- Click on the option of Register Grievances.
- The complaint form will be open in front of you.
- In this, enter the requested information correctly and submit the form.
Procedure for viewing status of complaint
- To check the status of your complaint, first of all visit the official website of e district delhi.
- The option of Track Grievances will appear on the home page, click on it.
- On the next page enter the grievance id, mobile no and captcha code and click on search.
- After clicking, the status of your complaint will be revealed to you.
Step 1: To see the contact details, you have to first come to the official website of e district delhi.
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Contact Us, click on it.
Step 3: After clicking, the contact details will open in front of you on the new page.
Friends, in this article, we have given you information about Widow Pension Delhi 2023. If you want to get more information about the widow pension scheme then you can ask us in the comments. If you like this article, please share it.
A pension amount of Rs.25,00 is given per month.
The process of applying is mentioned in this article, you can read this article completely.
You can check the status of your application by visiting the official website of Delhi Widow Pension.