Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme – Hello Friends | In today’s article, we will give you information about a new government scheme being run by the Andhra Pradesh government. The name of this scheme is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Honorable Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this article, we will give you information about the process of applying in this scheme, the process of seeing your name in the list, documents, eligibility etc., so you read this article till the end.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As friends you know that the state government is coming up with many types of government schemes to help all the people of the state. This scheme has been started for those students whose financial condition of the family is poor, who cannot pay fees for studies.
It will help students of Andhra Pradesh Government financially. Students who want to get higher education but due to lack of money, they are unable to move forward, the government will provide funds under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to the students. If you also want to take this scheme, then you can apply in it.
Highlights of JVDS
|Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students from economically weaker sections|
|Objective||Financial help to students|
First installment of the scheme
Financial assistance to the beneficiary under this scheme will be given in four installments. The first installment has been released on 19 April 2021. Financial assistance given to the beneficiary will be directly transferred to his bank account. Under this installment, the government has released Rs 671.45 crore. Let me tell you that under this scheme, the amount given to the beneficiary is transferred to his mother’s account.
As we told you that under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, four installments are given to the beneficiary, in which the first installment was released on April 19, 2021, the second, third and fourth, are transferred in the months of July, December and February respectively.
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Under this scheme, the beneficiary student will be given financial assistance as per their syllabus:
- 15,000 rupees per annum for students doing polytechnics
- Rs 10,000 per year to students who are in ITI
- 20,000 rupees are given to students pursuing their degree or other courses.
Below we are telling about the category of students who will be given 100% fee reimbursement benefit. If you fall in these category then you will get 100% fee reimbursement benefit:
- Backward Classes
- EWS (Economically weaker section)
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- EBC (Economically Backward Class)
- Differently-abled students
Many students are the ones who get good marks in studies, but due to deteriorating family status, they have to leave their studies in the middle. Due to which the student gets frustrated. To help these students, the government has started this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those students who cannot pay the fees and who want to continue their further studies.
Courses List Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- B. Ed.
- And other degree / PG courses
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Apply Online Process
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, go to its official website.
- Download option will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the information sought in the form correctly, attach your documents and submit it to the concerned department.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Checking List
If you want to see the list of beneficiaries under this scheme, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, come to its official website.
- Select either rural or urban.
- Enter your Secretariat Code.
- After that you will get a list which you can download.
Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility
If you want to apply in this scheme then you must have some eligibility which is as follows:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Students doing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree can apply.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less.
- Government job workers are not eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant student’s home must be less than 1500 square feet.
- The applicant’s family should not have a four wheeler.
- Students studying in private colleges, government or government aided institutions affiliated to state universities / boards are eligible.
- Applicants who have 10 acres of wet land and 25 acres of dry land can apply in this scheme.
- If someone in the family is getting pension, then they cannot apply in it.
- Tax paying families cannot apply under this scheme.
- Students studying in deemed university are not eligible.
- Students who get admission in college under management quota, they cannot apply in it.
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Bank account details
- College admission certificate
- Residential proof
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
- Under this scheme, if the attendance of the student is less than 75%, then the benefit of this scheme will not be given to him.
- The scheme has been started by Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- This scheme is not applicable on deemed and private versions.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to students who live below the poverty line.
- The term of the scheme is completed till the student completes his / her course.
- Students who are eligible for this scheme are given YSR Navasakam Fee Reimbursement Cards.
- Students studying through distance education and correspondence courses will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme is not applicable to management and NRI quota students.
- Fees in colleges will be collected on the basis of notification issued by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on fee basis.
Information about the complete process of applying for this scheme is given in this article. But if you are facing any kind of problem in applying for this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below:
Email ID : info[a]ysrnavasakam[dot]in
In this scheme, we have given you information about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022. If you want to get more information about this scheme, you can contact the helpline number of this scheme. If you like this article, please share it.