The Karnataka government has launched some or no scheme for many sections. The government has started a scholarship portal to help the students of the state whose common SSP (State Scholarship Portal) is. There are several types of scholarship scheme run by various departments on this portal for which the student can apply. And get a scholarship. Friends, in this article, we will provide you detailed information about the Karnataka SSP Scholarship Portal, so you are requested to read this article till the end.
SSP Scholarship Portal Karnataka
There are mainly two scholarships on this portal, one is ssp post matric scholarship and the other is ssp pre matric scholarship. Students of SC, ST, Minority, Brahmin (EWS), Backward Class, Defense and Physical Disability category can apply for scholarship by visiting this portal. SSP is a digital portal with the help of which any student of the state can register for ssp scholarship from anywhere online. For pre-matric scholarship students from class 1 to 10 can apply. Students of class 11th to 12th can apply for post matric scholarship.
Karnataka SSP Highlights
|Scheme||Karnataka SSP Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||State government scheme|
|Objective||Scholarship to students|
The purpose of SSP (State Scholarship Portal)
The main purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the students who are poor, whose financial condition is very bad.
The state government has started this portal to help the students financially. The scholarship scheme run by the Social Welfare Department is on this portal for which the student can apply and get financial help.
The beneficiary can easily check the status of their scholarship with the help of this portal. To avail these scholarships, you have to apply before the ssp scholarship last date.
Benefits of SSP
- Students can apply for various types of scholarships run by various departments.
- There is a pre-matric scholarship for students studying in classes 1 to 10 and post matric scholarship for students studying in classes 11 and 12 for which the student can apply.
- Financial assistance of Rs 8,000 to students studying in MPhil and students studying in PhD can get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 at the end of their studies by applying on this portal.
- The scholarship given to the beneficiary will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, so the student’s bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Students who were unable to pursue their studies due to deteriorating financial condition, they can come to this SSP Scholarship Portal and get scholarships and continue their further studies.
Departments and Scholarship Schemes present at SSP
As we told you that different types of scholarship scheme is being run by different departments on this portal, which is as follows:
|Social Welfare Department||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
|Tribal Welfare Department||Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||Vidyasiri|
|DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE||Post-Matric Scholarship|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|Department of Technical Education||Fee Reimbursement for Engineering and Diploma in Engineering SC/ST Students|
|Department of Medical Education||Fee Reimbursement for Medical SC/ST Students|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Post-Matric Scholarship|
Eligibility for SSP Scholarship
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- All categories of students who follow the eligibility of this portal can apply for scholarship on this portal.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- The student is studying in a government or private institution.
- If the student is repeating the same class again, he will not be given the benefit of this scholarship.
- Eligibility and documents for different scholarships may vary.
- ST class students can apply for ssp post matric scholarship.
- Applicant should have a bank account which should be linked to Aadhaar card.
Documents for SSP
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Resident certificate
- E-attention number
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate in case of student being disabled.
- Student’s college registration number or SATS ID
How to create an account on Karnataka SSP portal ?
If you want to take advantage of the scholarship scheme of this portal, then you will have to create your account on this portal. To create an account, follow the steps given below:
- For this, first you have to come to the official website of SSP.
- On the home page of the website, the option of the Create Account will appear. Click on it.
- After coming to the next page, the student has to enter the SATS ID, then click on the GATE data.
- Then the students click on Save & Proceed.
- Enter your mobile number and click on submit button.
- Enter your mobile number, otp it.
- Then the registration form will open in front of you. Enter the information sought in it, upload your documents and submit the form. In this way, you can create your account on this portal.
How to log in to ssp portal
- Come to the official website of ssp portal.
- The option of Student Login will appear on the home page, click on it.
- The login form will be opened in front of you. In this, enter the username and password and click on the login.
- After logging in, you can avail the scholarship scheme present on this portal.
Procedure for logging department on ssp scholarship portal
- Come to the official website.
- The department login option will appear on the home page, click on it.
- The login form will be opened in front of you. Enter the username and password in it and then click on login.
how to check ssp scholarship status ?
- First of all, you have to come to the official website of ssp.
- The option of Track Student Scholarship Status will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
- After coming to this page, enter the student SATS ID, after that select the financial year and click on the search. After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid
- For this, first you have to come to the official website of ssp.
- List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid option will appear on the home page, click on it.
- After coming to the new page, select Financial Year, Department, District and Taluk, then click on Search.
- After clicking, the details will appear in front of you.
Procedure for obtaining SSP scholarship password
- If you have forgotten the password and want to get it again, you must first visit the official website of this portal.
- The option of Student Login will appear on the home page, click on it.
- On the next page, the option of Forgot Password will appear under the login form, click on it.
- Now you have to enter the User ID and click Submit. After that you can reset your password.
We have given you complete information about Karnataka SSP Scholarship Portal in this article. If you want to get more information, you can contact the contact details given below:
- SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- 9008400010 / 9008400078
- TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE
- BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- 080-22374836 / 8050770005
In this article, we have provided you information about Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022. Hope you find this article informative. If you want to get more information about this scholarship scheme, then you can contact on its helpline number. If you liked this article then please share it with your friends.