Odisha Ration Card List 2022 Garib Kalyan Yojana | PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2022 | pdsodisha.gov.in | If you are resident of Odisha and you have applied for ration card, then you can see your name in the ration card list. You will not have to go anywhere to see the name in the ration card list, but you can see your name in the list with the help of the official website sitting at your home online and can download the entire list.
Friends, in this article, we will provide you complete information about Odisha Ration Card List 2022, such as how you can see your name in the list, what is the purpose of this list etc. Therefore, you should read this article till the end.
Ration Card Odisha New List 2022 – pdsodisha.gov.in
As friends you know that Ration Card is issued through Public Distribution System (PDS). Ration card is a very important document. With the help of ration card, any citizen of the state can get ration at a cheaper rate. If you have applied for Odisha Ration Card, then you can see your name in the ration card list by visiting the official website of the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha. If your name falls in this list, you will get a ration card and you can take all the benefits from the ration card.
|Scheme||Odisha Ration Card List|
|Launched by||State government scheme|
|Objective||Providing ration card|
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card
- With the help of ration card, you can take advantage of many types of government schemes.
- Ration cards are required in many types of personal work.
- Citizens of the state had to first check the government office to see their name in the ration card list, but now you can see and download the ration card list by going to the official website of Public Distribution System (PDS) online.
- With the help of Odisha Ration Card, beneficiaries can get subsidized ration given by the government at a cheaper rate.
- Ration card is required for admission in school or college.
- Odisha Ration Card is also required to make many types of documents such as passport, voter ID, driving license etc.
- Only those people who have applied for ration card will be named in Odisha Ration Card List 2022.
Objective of Ration Card Odisha List 2022
The main purpose of ration card is to provide financial help to the poor family. Those who are poor, whose family’s financial condition is very bad, they can easily buy subsidized rations such as wheat, rice, pulses etc. at a cheaper rate with the help of ration card. Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income of the people and the status of their family.
Types of Ration Card Odisha
As friends, we told you that the ration card is issued on the basis of the income of the people and on the basis of their financial status. There are three main types of Odisha Ration Card which are as follows: –
- BPL Ration Card: This ration card is given to those who are living their lives below the poverty line. The annual income of the beneficiary of this ration card is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Antyodaya Ration Card: Those people who are very poor, who do not have any means of employment, are given this ration card.
- APL Ration Card: This ration card is given to those people who are living life above poverty line.
eligibility for odisha ration card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The person applying should not have a second ration card.
- Applicant must follow all the eligibility of ration card.
documents for odisha ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Passport size photo of all family members
- Address proof
Process to download and view Odisha Ration Card List 2022
If you want to see the ration card list and want to download, then follow the steps given below:
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of the food supplies and consumer welfare department of Odisha.
- The option of NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries will appear on the home page of the website, click on it.
- After clicking, the new page will open. On this page you will see a form. The information sought in this form such as District, Block and FPS is to be selected and then click on Get Report.
- After entering all the information, the ration card list will appear in front of you. You can download this list.
How to apply for ration card odisha ?
If you do not have a ration card and you want to apply for a ration card, then follow the steps given below:-
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of the food supplies and consumer welfare department of Odisha.
Step 2: The option of E-bitaran will appear on the home page, click on it.
Step 3: On this page you will see the option of Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013, click on it.
Step 4: After clicking, the application form will be opened in PDF format in front of you.
Download the form and enter all the information sought in it correctly and then submit the form to the nearest DFO office.
Step 5: Your ration card will be issued after 30 to 40 days.
how to add member to odisha ration card ?
Step 1: First of all, you have to come to the official website of the Department of Food.
Step 2: On the home page, the option of Citizen Services will appear in the option of Online Services, click on it. After clicking, the new page will open.
Step 3: The option of Addition of Member will appear on this page, click on it.
Step 4: Click here to fill & Submit Member Details option will appear on this page, click on it.
Step 5: On the next page, the registration form will open in front of you. Enter the information requested in it and submit the form.
Complaint filing process
- If you have to register any kind of complaint related to ration card, then you must first come to grievance redressal system odisha official website.
- Click on option Click Here on the home page of the website.
- On the next page, the complaint form will open in front of you. Enter the information sought in it and submit the form. This is how you can file your complaint.
Procedure for viewing status of complaint
- First of all, come to the official website of grievance redressal system odisha.
- On the home page, you will see some form of this type.
- In this, you have to enter the mobile number and token number and click on submit. After clicking, you will get the details.
Friends, in this article, we have given you complete information about Odisha Ration Card List 2022. If you want to get other information about the ration card list, then you can contact the helpline number of the concerned department. If you liked this article please share it with your friends.
Q. How can I check my ration card list in Odisha?
Ans. You can check your name in the ration card list by visiting the official website of the Food Department of Odisha Government, pdsodisha.gov.in.
Q. How can I download my Ration Card Odisha?
Ans. You can download the ration card from the official website of Odisha Ration Card https://www.pdsodisha.gov.in/
Q. Who is eligible for Ration Card in Odisha?
Ans. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha State. Applicant should not already have any ration card.